Starting this week, we will be having a weekly Video Challenge.
Each week, we'll post a challenge for you to record by whatever means necessary. (Keep it legal, please). When you're done, you will submit them via email. (If you need to, send it via Google Drive.) On Monday nights, we will share the best clips during Digital Youth Night and name the winner. The prize for the winner will be a meal of their choice from a local restaurant of their choice* the following Monday night directly before Digital Youth Night.
This week's Video Challenge is to record yourself scaring a family member in your home. Contestants will be judged on the scarer's technique and creativity along with the scarer's response.
Here are the guidelines:
1. The video must be 20 seconds or less.
2. The video must be brand new. (As in filmed after reading this. Don't submit an old video.)
3. The video cannot be shared until after Digital Youth Night. If you send it to other people before Monday night, you're disqualified.
4. You do not have to be in the video.
5. The video must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59PM on Saturday, March 21, with the subject "VC." (Remember: you may need to use Google Drive because the file will likely be large.)
6. Leaders can play, too.
7. Please don't submit a video unless your parents/guardians are okay with your video possibly being posted on our public YouTube channel.
Happy scaring, folks!
* subject to availability and Tyler's choice of options