This week's Video Challenge is to record yourself impersonating a leader in SEY.
Contestants will be judged by their craft, costume, and commitment to the role.
Here are the guidelines:
1. The video must be under a minute long.
2. The video must be brand new. (As in filmed after reading this. Don't submit an old video.)
3. The video cannot be shared until after Digital Youth Night. If you send it to other people before Monday night, you will be disqualified.
4. The video can be sent to Tyler's cell phone (425.395.0003) or to firstname.lastname@example.org by 08:00PM on Friday, April 17, with the subject "VC." (Remember: you may need to use Google Drive because the file will likely be large.)
5. Please type who you are impersonating in your message/email.
6. Leaders can play, too. (They just need to impersonate another leader. Ob-V.)
7. Please don't submit a video unless your parents/guardians are okay with your video possibly being posted on our public YouTube channel.
Regarding our Weekly Video Challenge:
Each week, we'll post a challenge for you to record by whatever means necessary. (Keep it legal, please). When you're done, you will submit them via email. (If you need to, send it via Google Drive.) On Monday nights, we will share the best clips during Digital Youth Night and name the winner. The prize for the winner will be a meal of their choice from a local restaurant of their choice* the following Monday night directly before Digital Youth Night.
* subject to availability and Tyler's choice of options