First off, Alaina Dean: by popular vote, you won last week's Weekly Video Challenge!
We will connect with you on Monday, April 27th to ensure your prize is delivered on time.
This week's Video Challenge is to make us laugh.
Contestants will be judged simply by how much they make us laugh. Uniqueness is key. (Aka be original.) It can be a joke, a sketch, a minute of stand-up, an impersonation, a prank, etc.
Here are the guidelines:
1. The video must be under a one minute long.
2. The video must be brand new. (As in filmed after reading this. Don't submit an old video.)
3. The video cannot be shared until after Digital Youth Night. If you send it to other people before Monday night, you will be disqualified.
4. The video can be sent to Tyler's cell phone (425.395.0003) or to email@example.com by 08:00PM on Sunday, April 26, with the subject "VC." (Remember: you may need to use Google Drive because the file will likely be large.)
5. Leaders can play, too.
6. Please don't submit a video unless your parents/guardians are okay with your video possibly being posted on our public YouTube channel.
Make us laugh, folks!
Regarding our Weekly Video Challenge:
Each week, we'll post a challenge for you to record by whatever means necessary. (Keep it legal, please). When you're done, you will submit them via email. (If you need to, send it via Google Drive.) On Monday nights, we will share the best clips during Digital Youth Night and name the winner. The prize for the winner will be a meal of their choice from a local restaurant of their choice* the following Monday night directly before Digital Youth Night.
* subject to availability and Tyler's choice of options