First off, Kade Haselman: congrats on winning last week's Weekly Video Challenge!
We will connect with you on Monday, May 4th to ensure your prize is delivered on time.
This week's Video Challenge is to reenact a famous movie scene. (We will accept famous television scenes, but it better be good!)
Contestants will be judged by their commitment to the scene as well as their creativity. (For example, attempting to recreate a famous scene, but contextualizing it to this cultural moment. You don't have to do this. Sticking to the original scene is great, too!)
You can involve family members.
You are also able to edit the scene and make it look better. You don't have to do this, but your effort will not go unnoticed.
Here are the guidelines:
1. The video must be at least 10 seconds, but no more than two minutes long.
2. The video must be brand new. (As in filmed after reading this. Don't submit an old video.)
3. The video cannot be shared until after Digital Youth Night. If you send it to other people before Monday night, you will be disqualified.
4. The video can be sent to Tyler's cell phone (425.395.0003) or to email@example.com by 08:00PM on Saturday, May 2, with the subject "VC." (Remember: you may need to use Google Drive because the file will likely be large.)
5. Leaders can play, too.
6. Please don't submit a video unless your parents/guardians are okay with your video possibly being posted on our public YouTube channel.
Wow us, folks!
Regarding our Weekly Video Challenge:
Each week, we'll post a challenge for you to record by whatever means necessary. (Keep it legal, please). When you're done, you will submit them via email. (If you need to, send it via Google Drive.) On Monday nights, we will share the best clips during Digital Youth Night and name the winner. The prize for the winner will be a meal of their choice from a local restaurant of their choice* the following Monday night directly before Digital Youth Night.
* subject to availability and Tyler's choice of options