Tonight's the night: Yooouuuuutttttthhhh Niiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt.
We begin streaming at 6:15pm and go live at 6:30pm.
If you're here early, check out this video on the Book of Acts from the Bible Project:
Digital Youth Night
Tonight, we continue our series on The Book of Acts.
1. Press Play on the YouTube Live video below. The stream will begin at 6:15pm. Digital Youth Night will start at 6:30pm. You can stream it on the YouTube app across all your devices.
2. When you finish the video, log into your Zoom account for Groups. Once logged in, click "Join." Then, type in our Meeting ID: 864-2931-3464 (Password 505616)
Who's excited for Groups?!
Belief in Jesus leads to generous living.
1. What was the highlight of your week last week?
2. What's one thing that you learned or were challenged or encouraged by tonight? Here are your options:
Hallie's story about what God's been teaching her
Bible Time with Brian about the OT Law
Bethany's faith story
Ethan's story about what God's been teaching him
Tyler's message on Generous Living
3. What's something that you learned from Bible Time with Brian?
4. What stood out to you from Tyler's message on Acts?
5. What is the main reason we as Jesus followers are to be generous?
6. How often do you find yourself being generous to earn something? (It could be brownie points, a good reputation, good standing with your parents, etc.) How does the way of Jesus transform our thinking about generosity?
Closing Confession, Encouragement, and Prayer
1. Read James 5:15 and 1 1 John 1:8-10 together. Are there any areas in your life that you're struggling to follow Jesus in? (It could be struggling to follow God in a certain area of your life, or, on the other end of the spectrum, it could be struggling to even want to follow God in a part of your life.) How about sin? Is there anything you’d like to share and confess with the group?
2. How can we be praying for you this week? (Leaders: assign each person to pray for a specific person.) Later in the week, text or call (even better) that person to encourage them and to let them know that you're praying for them.
This is Grace.
Going forward, we as a group will support Grace, a 5 year old girl from Chad in West Africa. Click here for ways you can help support and pray for her.
Together, we have the opportunity to give generously to others in response to how Jesus has so generously given His life to us.
Thank you for joining us for Digital Youth Night. Be sure to stop by the website throughout the week for the Weekly Video Challenge along with other encouraging posts.
Join us next Monday night.
Love you, folks!