Youth Night is tonight, folks!
We begin streaming at 6:15pm and go live at 6:30pm.
Digital Youth Night
Tonight, we'll hear from our three graduating seniors in Part One and Two of our Senior Sessions. We'll also hear from a few different students and leaders about what God's been doing in their lives.
1. Press Play on the YouTube Live video below. The stream will begin at 6:15pm. Digital Youth Night will start at 6:30pm. You can stream it on the YouTube app across all your devices.
2. When you finish the video, log into your Zoom account for Groups. Once logged in, click "Join." Then, type in our Meeting ID: 822 7311 8441 (Password 876398)
1. What was the highlight of your week last week?
2. What's one thing that you learned or were challenged or encouraged by tonight? Here are your options:
What God's been teaching Faith
Bethany leading Oceans
Senior Sessions Part One: Friends
Megan's Faith Story
Spiritual Cosmetics with Tyler
What God's been teaching Ellie
Senior Sessions Part Two: Family
3. What's something that you were challenged by from the Senior Sessions Part One (Friends)? What about Part Two (Family)?
4. What stood out to you from Megan's Faith Story?
Closing Confession, Encouragement, and Prayer
1. Read James 5:15 and 1 1 John 1:8-10 together. Are there any areas in your life that you're struggling to follow Jesus in? (It could be struggling to follow God in a certain area of your life, or, on the other end of the spectrum, it could be struggling to even want to follow God in a part of your life.) How about sin? Is there anything you’d like to share and confess with the group?
2. How can we be praying for you this week? (Leaders: assign each person to pray for a specific person.) Later in the week, text or call (even better) that person to encourage them and to let them know that you're praying for them.
This is Grace.
Going forward, we as a group will support Grace, a 5 year old girl from Chad in West Africa. Click here for ways you can help support and pray for her.
Together, we have the opportunity to give generously to others in response to how Jesus has so generously given His life to us.
Thank you for joining us for Digital Youth Night. Be sure to stop by the website throughout the week for the Weekly Video Challenge along with other encouraging posts.
We're off next Monday night.
Join us in two weeks on June 1st.
Love you, folks!