Youth Night is tonight, folks!
We begin streaming at 6:15pm and go live at 6:30pm.
Digital Youth Night
Tonight, we'll hear the final two Senior Sessions.
1. Go to our YouTube channel. The stream will begin at 6:25pm. Digital Youth Night will start at 6:30pm. You can stream it on the YouTube app across all your devices.
2. When you finish the video, log into your Zoom account for Groups. Once logged in, click "Join." Then, type in our Meeting ID: 828 2149 7491 (Password 013044)
1. What was the highlight of your week last week?
2. What stood out to you from tonight's livestream?
3. What's one thing that you were challenged or encouraged by from the Senior Sessions?
4. The last few weeks in particular have been hard for the world. Take some time as a group to pray as a group. Ask God for humility, for love for those in different shoes than ours, for they eyes of Jesus, for peace, and for His kingdom come and will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Closing Confession, Encouragement, and Prayer
1. Read James 5:15 and 1 1 John 1:8-10 together. Are there any areas in your life that you're struggling to follow Jesus in?
It could be racism or prejudice or lack of empathy or ignorance.
It could be struggling to follow God in a certain area of your life, or, on the other end of the spectrum, it could be struggling to even want to follow God in a part of your life.
How about sin? Is there anything you’d like to share and confess with the group?
2. How can we be praying for you this week? (Leaders: assign each person to pray for a specific person.) Later in the week, text or call (even better) that person to encourage them and to let them know that you're praying for them.
This is Grace.
Going forward, we as a group will support Grace, a 5 year old girl from Chad in West Africa. Click here for ways you can help support and pray for her.
Together, we have the opportunity to give generously to others in response to how Jesus has so generously given His life to us.
Thank you for joining us for Digital Youth Night. Be sure to stop by the website throughout the week for the Weekly Video Challenge along with other encouraging posts.
We're back next Monday night.
Continuing in Acts.
Love you, folks!