Youth Night is tonight, folks!
We begin streaming at 6:20pm and go live at 6:30pm.
Digital Youth Night
Tonight, we'll hear the final two Senior Sessions.
1. Go to our YouTube channel. The stream will begin at 6:20pm. Digital Youth Night will start at 6:30pm. You can stream it on the YouTube app across all your devices.
2. When you finish the video, log into your Zoom account for Groups. Once logged in, click "Join." Then, type in our Meeting ID: 828 2149 7491 (Password 013044)
1. What was the highlight of your week last week?
2. What stood out to you from tonight's message?
3. Tyler shared about how tough the last six months have been for the world, our region, our church, and even our families. Can you relate? How have the past six months affected your relationship with God? Your joy in Him?
4. Tyler gave some ideas about how we can seek to find joy in God this summer (Psalm 51:12). What's one way you can seek to find a renewed joy in God this summer?
Spend time with God each day
Focus on a spiritual practice
Pray for other people (Joshua Project)
Listen to a worship song a day
Establish healthy habits
Serve someone at least once a week
Listen to the Bible daily on the Dwell App
When we come back in August, join us for some studies
(Do you have any other recommendations?)
Closing Confession, Encouragement, and Prayer
1. Read 1 1 John 1:8-10 together. Are there any areas in your life that you're struggling to follow Jesus in? Is there anything you'd like to own (confess) and share with the group?
2. How can we be praying for you this summer? [Perhaps in light of our answers to Groups Question #4.] (Leaders: assign each person to pray for a specific person.)
This is Grace.
Going forward, we as a group will support Grace, a 5 year old girl from Chad in West Africa. Click here for ways you can help support and pray for her.
Together, we have the opportunity to give generously to others in response to how Jesus has so generously given His life to us.
Thank you for joining us for Digital Youth Night. We hope you enjoy your summer. We'll be back in August, 2020 for some events. Youth Night will return in September, 2020.
Lastly, I (Tyler) will be on vacation from July 2nd to the 25th. As a result, I will be off my phone and unable to respond to any communication. If you have a pastoral emergency, please contact Pastor Paul Dean (email@example.com). I will begin returning emails on July 27th.
Love you, folks!